“You might be in a charismatic church if:
· You avoid the ‘positive confession cops’ at your church, in case you have a cold that won’t go away.
·You’ve been told you have a ‘religious spirit’ because you asked the wrong question.
· You finally figured out that “touch not the Lord’s anointed” really means “SHUT UP!”
· People ask about your ‘covering’ and you know they don’t mean the blanket on your bed.
· You’ve confessed every sin you ever committed, and even a few you didn’t, and you’re still sick. So now you feel guilty, too.
· Every prophet in town has promised you prosperity, fame, and a worldwide ministry, but you still work at a dead-end job and drive a ’68 VW Beetle.
· You are part of the Chosen Generation, because everybody over 26 failed to ‘take the land’ (but you still have to submit to them for some reason?).”
Taken from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Post-Charismatic-2-0-Rekindle-Smoldering-Wick/dp/0988130475/ref=pd_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=51Is9BdG6xL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR107%2C160_&refRID=0B6KR0RY1TT1RQQA1GH9